Sunday, August 30, 2009

untitled

i want you
i want you here
i want you here standing next to me
i want you here lay next to me
i want you here
in my heart
and always be

being beside you
is the thing i treasure the most
make you happy
is my first priority
take a good care of you
is a job that i'm doing

taking care of each other
we will always be
love each other
is the way we meant to be
praying for the goods
is what i always do

the way you make me smile
is the things i cheer the most
making you laugh
i'll act dumb though
holding you
is a job i'll never let go
hug you
till i'm cold

as that shall be our destiny
that is our goal
may we be happy till infinity
is a score of a lifetime

i love you
i love you damn much
i hate you
cause you are always in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment