Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SHINE

today at 0600
070410
there something,something happen
that make my heart shine
all she have to do is laugh
all she have to do is speak
all she have to do is giggles
all i have to do is speak
all i have to do is laugh
all i have to do is make her smile
and then my heart shine
i can't stop smiling
i can't stop wondering
i can't stop thinking
those beautiful voice of her
still lingers in my ears
still lingers in my mind
still lingers in my head
and i don't know whether she do feel the same
whether she do shine
whether she is happy about it
and honestly i don't know
and i don't care
because listens to her voice
speaking with hear
just make my heart shine
it glows
more than bright
more than the diamonds' shines
more than the diamonds' glow
she doesn't know what i felt about her
cause she just won't believe
because what i felt about her
i'm the only one who knows it
i'm the only one who felt it
what i felt about her?
i also don't know
because it is beyond my expectation
beyond my imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment